Online Education Made Easy
Welcome to WehnerEd! We’re your compass for navigating online education in the 21st Century.
WehnerEd’s online education resources help you quickly find the most efficient, cost-effective, and outcome-driving materials to help you achieve your goals on your schedule. Whether you’re looking to start a new hobby or turn to the next chapter in life, we make it simple for you to understand the overwhelming (and growing) number options for choosing online classes and content providers. Education is an investment of both time and money. WehnerEd helps you rest assured that you’re choosing the right option before taking the plunge. In the same way that Yelp helps you identify the right restaurant that fits your needs and interests (based on cuisine, location, and price), our rating tables similarly help you to navigate the endless sea of available online education materials. We provide the confidence you need before signing up for a course or paying a single dime.
Our community provides:
- Personalized coaching sessions are tailored to help you meet your goals and achieve more
- Inspiring blogs will give you tools to help you be your best and provide insights into industry’s most demanded skills. Posts deliver access into the minds of our world’s greatest leaders and provide motivation to turn your boldest goals into reality
- Comprehensive ratings and reviews help you navigate the overwhelming vastness of available online courses
- Stimulating and engaging weekly challenges sharpen your intellect and hone your analytical skills
Online education questions you will find the answers to on WehnerEd:
- Which jobs are most in demand today?
- What should I learn for these popular professions?
- Which upcoming job trend is right for me?
- Which companies are hiring for those positions?
- What skills should I learn to make myself most valuable to employers?
- Which online education course providers do employers most respect?
- How much will it cost to earn an online degree?
- Do I need to get a certification?
- Do companies widely recognize online education certificates?
- Are more expensive classes worth the extra investment?
- How long will it take to earn a degree?
- I work hard. Why am I not getting promoted?
- Beyond education and experience, how do I make myself more desirable to companies?
- How do I transition from my current job to a new one?
- I don’t have time to take online classes! What do I do?
In a world where schools are teaching the traditional core subjects to antiquated standardized exams, online education teaches skills that are more geared toward today’s workplaces. Today’s manufacturing jobs are transitioning to technology services and support roles.
WehnerEd strives to be at the intersection of employers, potential employees, and entrepreneurs. We define skills and best teaching practices to prepare all generations for the jobs that are growing in today’s economy.