Inside this guide, you’ll discover:
- How to (quickly) create a professional website showcasing your skills, achievements, and credentials to help you stand out to potential employers.
- How to find companies that match your professional goals (and personal interests) so you don’t just find a “good job” – you land a fulfilling career.
- Why creating your own “unique selling proposition” is a MUST if you hope to win an interview (and how to easily identify your USP).
- The exact tactics and strategies you can use to find (and contact) the decision-makers in the company you want to work for.
And much more.
Find out how to get hired using an online portfolio by getting this guide today!
If you’re only using LinkedIn and a resume to get a job, I’ve got bad news…
You won’t be noticed by a hiring manager.
For any given corporate job opening, 250 people submit their resumes on average.
And even if you apply to an online job posting, you’re still facing serious competition and a brutal screening process.
On average, 1,000 individuals will see an online job post, 200 will begin the application process, 100 will complete the application, 75 of those 100 resumes will be screened out by either the ATS or a recruiter, 25 resumes will be seen by the hiring manager, 4 to 6 will be invited for an interview, 1 to 3 of them will be invited back for a final interview, 1 will be offered that job and 80 percent of those receiving an offer will accept it (Talent Function Group LLC).
It’s REALLY tough to get hired using traditional methods.
So the question is, how do you stand out to hiring managers in an overcrowded job market?
You create something most people don’t have:
An online portfolio.
This is a personal website that captures more than just your previous work history and experience – it conveys your ability to complete complex projects, solve problems, and achieve outcomes.
In short, your online portfolio SHOWS hiring managers what you’re capable of, how you’ve succeeded in the past, and why you’re the right fit for their company.
But creating an effective online portfolio isn’t easy. And it’s definitely not as simple as just throwing up links to your LinkedIn and resume.
That’s why I wrote this guide to give you a step-by-step blueprint for quickly creating your own online portfolio, putting the right information in it, and effectively using it to land the job you want.
Inside this action-packed ebook you’ll discover:
- The #1 platform for hosting your own website
- The tactics and strategies for creating customized landing pages for each company you’re targeting (increasing the likelihood of getting an interview and getting hired)
- A few simple LinkedIn “tricks” for finding companies you want to work for and identifying the right people to contact
- And so much more!
If you truly want to get the job, the first step is getting in the door. And that’s exactly what I’ll show you how to do in this guide.
Buy “How to Get Hired with an Online Portfolio” today!