Ron Carucci is co-founder and managing partner at Navalent. He spends his days working with CEOs and executives pursuing transformational change for their organizations, leaders, and industries. He has a thirty-year track record helping some of the world’s most influential executives tackle challenges of strategy, organization, and leadership.
Ron is a 2-time TEDx speaker, and his presentations are entitled:
Ron also led a ten-year longitudinal study on executive transition to find out why more than 50% of leaders fail within their first 18 months of appointment and uncovering the 4 differentiating capabilities that set successful leaders apart. Those findings are highlighted in his book Rising To Power, co-authored with Eric Hansen.
Questions we'll tackle today:
- How do you suggest folks train their eye to see improvement opportunities in their businesses?
- What can folks do at the office to distinguish themselves?
- What skills or expertise separates executives from other ranks?
- Is it more than just being very good at what they're being measured on?
- How do folks generally stand out from the crowd at the workplace?
- What are habits that help folks play the game at a higher level?
- What common aspects do you find motivates folks in their careers?
- What do you believe is the key to creating more energy in your own life and career?
- How can folks determine their purpose?
- What is a common roadblock that your clients face?
How to connect with Ron: